Beautifully Restored Kitchen After Fire
Grease Fire in Anthem, AZ
It is never safe to pour water on a grease fire. As soon as the water hits the grease the flames jump causing more damage. The fire got out of hand during up the cupboards and a lot of the ceiling.
The good news is nobody got hurt and SERVPRO of Northwest Phoenix/Anthem was able to restore the kitchen to "Like it never even happened." Clearing the home from the smoke odor was more extensive since the smoke made it all the way to the back rooms. However, the homeowners were very grateful to get their kitchen back quickly.