If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (623) 780-9111

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage in Wall Phoenix, AZ

Electrical Fire in Guest Bedroom

This fire occurred in a guest bedroom of this home in Phoenix, AZ. The electrical wiring was damaged somehow and started to smolder in the wall until it caught on fire. The wall and the ceiling were both badly damaged and soot covered the floor.

When the restoration was finished the customer was amazed that the smoke smell was gone and the bedroom looked "Like it never even happened." We even cleaned all the bedding to make sure the smell would not return. 

If you have a fire please call SERVPRO of Northwest Phoenix/Anthem and we'll take care of your home.